Stage-Eyes tracking software features:
- Night vision – See it all while Black-out
- Track several performers in the dark or full light
- Link gestures to controls
- Auto-calculate the aiming of many DMX fixtures Lights, Lasers, Video, Camera
- Use results to control fixtures direct or as input with major light-consoles
- Stand alone and/or Server mode
- import-export DMX patch-list
- dedicate fixtures to performers
- track without markers or wearable devices
In the pictures you see 3 actors.
Each actor has a dedicated DMX device pointing at the center of the person.
While making a fist, the dedicated spot changes its position
aiming the actor fist.
This only a simple example of real-time, marker-less interaction.
Interaction can be applied on many way’s
Controlling DMX – Midi – functions
photo’s by Maria Little